3wiveslives

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Excited!

Hi! I'm Jennifer, the married one with a baby!! My husband, Corey and I have been married for almost 2 years (in May) and have a 4 month old baby girl, Rilynn. We have new things happening on a daily basis and keeping up with housework is the biggest challenge! I LOVE LOVE LOVE to craft and look at craft blogs (probably more than I should). Goodwill Saturdays are my absolute favorite and I'm so glad that the hubby is starting to enjoy me dragging him along.  I try my hand at experimenting with cooking...so far so good (according to my love). 
I'm super excited to be starting this blog with my two best friends, who I love unconditionally. It's been so fun to see where our lives have taken us in our 8 years of friendship and excited to see where the next years will take us. :)


--Jen--

No comments:

Post a Comment