3wiveslives

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

the 3 best friends that anyone could have






Jen, Joanna and I have been friends since high school. We have been through so much together over the years. I love these girls with every piece of my heart. They are the two people I have always been able to count on and knew I could turn to when I wanted to laugh, to cry, or needed someone to listen. Sometimes they know me better than I know myself and still love me. :) It is because of these women that I know what true friendship and love feels like; and the constantly growing life-long bond that comes from a friend. 

Since our friendship began we have always been able to trust one another, stay loyal to one another, and always make time for "girl’s night". No matter how much time or distance separates us, when we come back together, it's like no time has passed. We still laugh just as hard and act just as silly as we did when we were younger, when life was simple. 

I love going through the craziness and adventure of life with these women beside me. They are two of the most beautiful souls I know. They are strong in their faith and when God shines His light through these women, it sparkles. They have big hearts and brilliant minds. They inspire me to be a better person and a better woman. They have carried me and supported me through some of the most difficult times in my life. They have given me unconditional love and encouraged my heart. 

They are talented, creative and imaginative. I am privileged to be sharing life's most lovely moments with two of my best friends.

We decided to start this blog when "growing up" started "growing us away from each other". So, 3wives3lives, is about three girl friends who decided not to let miles or life separate us. Instead we plan to share these chapters of our lives, whether near or far. 


 -BFehr

No comments:

Post a Comment