3wiveslives

Sunday, April 17, 2011

First Coupon Outing

Lately I've been wanting to get into couponing, not because of the TV show that just came out, but because I like the thrill of getting things for a cheap price!! :) Today hubby and I went around to a few different stores. These are the best deals we got!
Got all of these goodies for a grand total of $5.22!!! How you might ask? First, from the help of my new favorite website www.hip2save.com  and from the sunday paper and about an hour of coupon clipping! 
Here's the break down: Oxi Clean BOGO free!  Nivea body wash for him and her were FREE!!! With a $3 coupon and on sale at walmart for $3! The Air wick was BOGO free! The baby wipees were $1! And for the dog treats, I bought the large bag for $2 and got the small one free :) 

Notice how many times I said FREE!?? I'm gonna do this again in a few days, and see how well I do!

-Jen

1 comment:

  1. yay that so exciting !! keep posting what you find caz I wana get better at this whole couponing thing !! its so fun !! good job!

    ReplyDelete